Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
CrossTab in Grouped and Nested Table
kik007
Hi,
I have a big issue in my Report. For a short description about what the report is doing.
First of all, I have a Table which refers to the dataset Timeline. The Table is Grouped through months and years (I need this later for filtering in the Crosstab).
The next Dataset is called Users. The Table is inserted to the Timeline-Table. It has got a Parameter (oid-Employee) which is setted in the Property-Editor > Binding > Data Set Parameter Binding.
So, in this Dataset are placed 4 Crosstabs and a header. The Crosstabs are filtering the Date by the outer.outer-Table "Timeline" and the outer.Table Users. The Header shows only informations about the Users and shows name etc.
So, the content in the Report is correct, but after I placed the Timeline Table (allows to generate the report with a period of more than one month). The issue is, that the Page break does not do what I want. The report looks every time the same. Setting the Page Break to "always" does not have any effect.
Attached you can find the generated report.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, the header information that's supposed to be at the top of the page is coming on the bottom of the previous page? Can you attach your report design?