Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Fonts in Javabridge
AJames
Hello,
I'm using the JavaBridge to render BIRT 2.3.2 reports on a linux machine. I've got the reports rendering to .rptdocument and .pdf files successfully. The problem that I am having is with the fonts, as I want the font to be in Verdana. If I render the rptdocument as html then it is ok. If I view the PDF then it is in Times New Roman.
I've tried adding the <font-paths> tag into the fontsConfig_pdf.xml file without any success.
I don't know if I need to register verdana.ttf somewhere on the system?
Any ideas would be very welcome.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Is the font in the font-path tag of the fontsConfig.xml?
Jason
AJames
Hi Jason,
Sorry for the delay in replying but I hadn't had a chance to test your suggestion.
In fact, I still haven't had a chance because I've just noticed that the correct fonts are being displayed without me knowingly changing anything!
If I ever find out what got it working I'll post it here.
Thanks
James