Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hiding Report Elements
prashbn
Hi,
Is it possible to hide report components like Label, Table etc based on some condition. I have added these to the report body but they should not be displayed in some cases.
Thanks,
Prashant
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Prashant,
Yes, this is possible. There is a visibility condition for each element in the property editor. Let me know if you have further questions!
prashbn
Hi Michael,
I have sorted the properties in alphabetical order for label and table but I do not see the visible property.
Prashant
mwilliams
If you select a table within your report design and go to the "property editor", you will see a section in the property editor called "visibility".
prashbn
Thanks Michael, I was looking at Properties instead of Property Editor.
mwilliams
Not a problem! Let me know if you run into any issues with it! And let us know whenever you have questions.