Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Interactive input through angular guage
lrnrit
Hi
I need to take input from user using angular gauge present on report page itself. And use it to reflect changes to other available objects like graph etc(IN EXAMPLE IN SECOND GRID just to show value).
If is it possible to do such thing even using iserver please tell . As i have seen such things in some demos available on actuate site. But not been able to figure out hoe to do it.
Please help,
Thanx
lrnit
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You mean like this? See attached example.
lrnrit
hi,
No, actually value shown in other column (in red) should change when we move gauge needle to any new value.
as Shown in side gauge meter.
lrnit
mwilliams
Ah, I see what you mean now. I'm not sure how to grab the value from this. Here is what I found online, but I don't know if it's applicable inside a BIRT report.
http://www.atlart.com/js/3rdparty/FusionWidgets/Contents/Ang_Edit.html
lrnrit
hi,
given link is telling to use function chartRef.getDataForId("CS"); but its not working is there any way around.
regards
lrnit
mwilliams
Not that I see. I'm not sure if that flash widget was created by that company, so they have extra functions for it. I tried for a while to find how to grab the data from the chart in ways similar to what this shows. This is interesting to me, so I might spend some more time on digging in when I have some time! I just thought I'd pass that page along so you could see it can be done!
lrnrit
Please, Let me know if you get it done or get any thing new regarding this .
Thanx
lrnit
lrnrit
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'lrnrit'" data-cid="77581" data-time="1306385789" data-date="25 May 2011 - 09:56 PM"><p>
Please, Let me know if you get it done or get any thing new regarding this .<br />
<br />
Thanx<br />
<br />
<br />
lrnit<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
hi,<br />
<br />
Any Luck regarding it. <br />
While going through Documentation in link i came to know thet it requires some Html container. I dont know much about web desgining. so dont know what to do? so if you get any break through Please let me Know. <br />
<br />
Thanx<br />
lrnit
mwilliams
I haven't gotten anything so far. I planned on working on it a bit this morning. I'm gonna try one more thing. I'll let you know if it works.
lrnrit
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="77668" data-time="1306504949" data-date="27 May 2011 - 07:02 AM"><p>
I haven't gotten anything so far. I planned on working on it a bit this morning. I'm gonna try one more thing. I'll let you know if it works.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
good luck and Please let me know
mwilliams
Unfortunately I have been unsuccessful, so far. I'll keep an eye out on this and will post in here if anything progresses. Good luck!