Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Error when running the report with the parameters in URL
ajunuthula
Hi,
The url for my report is
http://wisdom.rockefeller.edu:8080/birt/frameset?__report=server.rptdesign
But when I run it as
http://wisdom.rockefeller.edu:8080/birt/frameset?__report=server.rptdesign&From(year)=2009&From(month)=01-Jan&To(year)=2009&To(month)=05-May&By(period)=Month&column#1=RU_USERS&column#2=RU_JOBS
I get an error as "The viewing session is not available or has expired"
But
http://wisdom.rockefeller.edu:8080/birt/frameset?__report=server.rptdesign&From(year)=2009&From(month)=01-Jan&To(year)=2009&To(month)=05-May&By(period)=Month&column#1=RU_USERS
works ok..
Can you please help.
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hmmm. This seems very buggy to me. If you look in your viewer.properties file, what is the value of your viewer.session.timeout property?
ajunuthula
viewer.session.timeout = 0
Do I need to change anything?
Thank you.
mwilliams
No, that's set for it to not time out ever. What is your BIRT version?
ajunuthula
2.3
ajunuthula
Any help please.
mwilliams
I've got a suggestion to try. I wonder if the URL is having issue with the # character. Maybe if you rename your parameters to column1, etc. rather than column#1, it'll work. I say this because it works if you just set one parameter with the # marker, but multiple ones seems to cause an issue. Just something to try. Let me know.
ajunuthula
Yes, I removed # and seems to be working.
Will test this on other reports also.
Thank you so much.