Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
preview error (only works first time)
sgarcia
Hello,
I am having a big problem with preview tab. when i access preview results in data set editor all data is ok, but when i press on preview tab only the first time is ok. If i want to refresh report eclipse show me an script error (Wrapped Cast Exception: proxy$ cannot be cast myClass).
I think that is a problem of classpath because the data is ok in data set editor.
So can you help me? I use JBoss 4.2.2GA version and i catch the data with EJB3+JPA. Where i need to put my class? (In eclipse/plugins/viewer?in jboss after create birt.war/web-inf?or where?
I have an app that uses JBoss and now i am developing a java "library" that connects my app with eclipse all-in-one report designer and launch eclipse programatically (put dataset and datasource programatically too).
I hope your news. thanks!!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Is your issue from the designer or with the deployed war file?
sgarcia
From the designer. I dont configure war yet. The problem is in the tab preview of BIRT eclipse report design.
How can i solve this problem? Classpath problem???? or jboss problem?
sgarcia
I need to solve this big problem. Can you help me?
I hope your news!!! Thanks a lot
mwilliams
Is your class file where you get your data from? Are you using a scripted dataSet?
sgarcia
I have proyectserver.jar (is the server part of app) with EJB3+Persistence and my class LibraryBirt (this class has the scriptdatasource and scriptdataset). I need my LibraryBirt connect with proyectserver.jar EJB and return the data of my DataBase. The first time i press preview tab all results is ok but second time (refresh report) i have an error (Wrapped cast java.lang... $proxy0 cannot be cast to proyect.server.class.ejb for example)(its a context problem??????or configuration problem????)
(Edit data set preview results is ok always).
where i need put the .jar proyectserver and LibraryBirt.jar??????
I need your help!! Thanks a lot
mwilliams
I'm searching the web for your error and came across a lot of stuff like this.
http://community.jboss.org/message/409267
You might take a look.