Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Additional text, "continued on next page" in the Report Items Text
chimek-pl
I want to print the technical data in the report as HTML.<br />
Used: Report Items <strong class='bbc'>Text</strong>.<br />
Sometimes the text-HTML does not fit on the page and go to the next page.<br />
How do I print the additional information "Continued on the next page? "<br />
<br />
<span class='bbc_underline'>Example idea problem:</span><br />
aaaa_BigTextHTMLInfo.jpg<br />
aaaa_BigTextHTMLInfo.rptdesign<br />
aaaa_BigTextHTMLInfo.pdf<br />
<br />
Version Birt: 2.3.2.1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I don't think there's going to be an easy way to do this. Natural page breaks aren't picked up by 2.3.2, I don't think. I think this was an issue up until 2.6.2. Changing the value of a text in the onRender script of an element in the masterpage may be the only way to do this, if it's even possible.