Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Free Actuate BIRT Software for Maximo Users
Virgil Dodson
This link has been hard to find for several Maximo users sent to BIRT Exchange so I'm adding the link to the forums.
Yes, Actuate is giving away software to Maximo customers. You can find the details at
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/info/offermaximo/?lk=8597470
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wwilliams
I signed up and all I got was an email and a call from sales.
micajblock
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'wwilliams'" data-cid="77542" data-time="1306330202" data-date="25 May 2011 - 06:30 AM"><p>
I signed up and all I got was an email and a call from sales.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
That is because they need to verify that you are a valid Maximo customer before they give you the software. Did you not get the software in the end?
wwilliams
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mblock'" data-cid="77596" data-time="1306399997" data-date="26 May 2011 - 01:53 AM"><p>
That is because they need to verify that you are a valid Maximo customer before they give you the software. Did you not get the software in the end?<br /></p></blockquote>
I have received nada, but it has only been 19 working days since I signed up.<br />
<br />
(by the way this is a great site)
micajblock
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'wwilliams'" data-cid="77604" data-time="1306411070" data-date="26 May 2011 - 04:57 AM"><p>
I have received nada, but it has only been 19 working days since I signed up.<br />
<br />
(by the way this is a great site)<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Send me an email mblock@actuate.com and we can continue this discussion.
wwilliams
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>Send me an email mblock@actuate.com and we can continue this discussion.</pre>
Thanks to mblock all is good.<br />
-W
san_der
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Virgil'" data-cid="77506" data-time="1306262954" data-date="24 May 2011 - 11:49 AM"><p>
Yes, Actuate is giving away software to Maximo customers. You can find the details at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/info/offermaximo/?lk=8597470'>http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/info/offermaximo/?lk=8597470</a><br
/></p></blockquote>
-<strong class='bbc'> "404 Page Not Found"</strong>
AbbyNL
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'san_der'" data-cid="94265" data-time="1327060663" data-date="20 January 2012 - 04:57 AM"><p>
-<strong class='bbc'> "404 Page Not Found"</strong><br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Same here Newbie! The dreaded "404 Page Not Found". And I do have a registered account for the last 2 years.
micajblock
That is because it was a limited time offer and it expired in December. If you are still interested in the BIRT iServer feel free to send me an email (mblock@actuate.com) and I will see what we can do.