Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic Text field / Paging
crowt999
All,
I have a report that displays a "Dynamic Text" field that contains HTML formatted text from an XML file, and when the text is too long to fit on the first page of the report, it forces the entire text to the next page, leaving lots-o white space on page 1 of the report. In doing some digging, it seems there are some known bugs with this in my version of BIRT, 2.5.2, but I am not in a position to upgrade. I was wondering if anyone else came across this issue, and had to do a work-around in version 2.5.2...
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Dean
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet