Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page Number Not Incrementing When Exporting to PDF from Server
kpelzer29
I am using BIRT version 2.6.1. When I run a report from the server and export the report to PDF, the page number in the footer of the report does not increment. If I run the same report in the Report Designer, the page number in the footer increments correctly. I am displaying the page number by using the AutoText page number from the Palette in the footer of the master page.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What URL are you using to run the report? Are you exporting to PDF from the deployed viewer or are you using format=pdf in your url? Let me know.
kpelzer29
Hi mwilliams,<br />
<br />
I am exporting to PDF from the deployed viewer.<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="77642" data-time="1306435750" data-date="26 May 2011 - 11:49 AM"><p>
What URL are you using to run the report? Are you exporting to PDF from the deployed viewer or are you using format=pdf in your url? Let me know.<br /></p></blockquote>
mwilliams
Do you have 0 set for the page break interval? Can you try this with BIRT 2.6.2 to see if you get the same result?
ThomasT
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="77649" data-time="1306440483" data-date="26 May 2011 - 01:08 PM"><p>
Do you have 0 set for the page break interval? Can you try this with BIRT 2.6.2 to see if you get the same result?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Just to close that one: <br />
Seems to work at least in 3.7.0 RC with interval = 0.<br />
<br />
Thanks to the person who fixed that!
mwilliams
Yes, the 2.6.2 and 3.7.0 have the fix for the natural page breaks in PDF. 3.7.0 will also fix some other pageNumber issues for scripting in the onRender of the masterpage!