Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to show missing dates in sequence in another axis line
anitha.g
Hi,
I am ploting chart using dataset(build using stored proc).It returns two columns
1.Date (datatime)
2.no.of connections(decimal).
I am building line chart using this data.
Now my challenge is need to identify missing sequence dates and show those dates using one more line.
for refference please find attached image document with dark blue line.
Immediate help is appriciated.
Thanks,
Nitha...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you attach the image again? It seems there must have been an issue with attaching it the first time because I don't see it.
anitha.g
Plaese find the image in attachment.
I need to show missing connection dates as 0 and having coonection dates as 72
on standard margin line 72.
Thanks,
Nitha
mwilliams
So, you want the standard line chart without the "missing" dates, but then you want to show with the second line where you have values and where you don't have them, i.e. 72 or 0? Is this correct?