Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
question about vb macro for excel from report
koboldo
I have client's requirement regarding autofit column's width and row's height. I dont see possibility to set those features in report and to have them rendered after export to XLS. So I think I could do that only if I could add a VB macro to excel file. Is there any way to do that ?
Regards
?ukasz
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Megha Nidhi Dahal
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'koboldo'" data-cid="77663" data-time="1306490778" data-date="27 May 2011 - 03:06 AM"><p>
I have client's requirement regarding autofit column's width and row's height. I dont see possibility to set those features in report and to have them rendered after export to XLS. So I think I could do that only if I could add a VB macro to excel file. Is there any way to do that ?<br />
Regards<br />
?ukasz<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi ?ukasz,<br />
<br />
Try setting the width of the table and table columns to 100%. Also set the height for every row to 100%.<br />
I'm not very specific about it solving your problem, but has definitely helped me a couple of times.<br />
<br />
Arpan