Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How can i use data in Master Page footer
Dave O
I have a medical application for which i need to document every page of reports with a disclaimer and the name of the person who ran the report, and the date run.
The StaffID is passed as an integer from the birt-viewer. I can see the full name by using the parameter in calling a dataset by placing the data onto the body of the form. I can't figure out how to get the name into the footer. My footer information is:
____
<H4>
This document may contain sensitive information protected by HIPAA and other Federal and State Laws.
</H4>
<H5>
Report requested by <value-of>fullname</value-of>, run: <value-of>new Date()</value-of>
</H5
_____
As usual it's probably obvious, but I haven't had success finding the answer.
Thank you,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Have you tried using a page variable?
Dave O
Using a page variable with the data supplied by the application worked. Thank you for your help!
Dave O
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Dave Oatway'" data-cid="77787" data-time="1306865498" data-date="31 May 2011 - 11:11 AM"><p>
Using a page variable with the data supplied by the application worked. Thank you for your help!<br /></p></blockquote>
mwilliams
Not a problem. Let us know whenever you have questions!