Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Marker Line not to start at 0
mas_h
Hi,
I have this wierd requirement.
From the 1st chart below, line A and B are drawn as marker line via scripting.
While line C was the line chart for secondary Y axis.
What I'm trying to achieve is to draw the red marker line (either using A or B ) that does NOT start from 0, but starts from x value marked by A, dynamically.
I did not find how NOT to start from 0 in A, and then I tried may be I can use a secondary axis, but looks like I'm also stuck there.
Eventually what I want is as in the 2nd image.
By the way, I'm using 2.2.1.
Thanks for any help/idea.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mas_h
sorry some typo..
"What I'm trying to achieve is to draw the red marker line (either using A or B ).."
supposed to be
"What I'm trying to achieve is to draw the red marker line (either using B or C ).."
mas_h
Ok able to solve this by putting null values in the dataset values.