Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Export excel color mismatch
Birtsnew
Hi,
I am exporting the report to excel,it's exporting the report properly but the color is mismatched.
Actual report color is not exporting to excel.is any other way to get the same report background color in excel also.
I am using below plugins for export excel.
1.org.uguess.birt.report.engine.emitter.xls_2.5.1
2.org.uguess.birt.report.engine.common_1.1.1.201001221050.jar
Thanks in advance
Sam.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Might be a good idea to post this on the tribix forum. Have you tried with the standard BIRT xls emitter?
Jason
Birtsnew
I downloaded the emitter from the following site.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tribix/files/2.5.1/
.
Sam
JasonW
Sam,
Did you post this question on the forum?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tribix/forums
Have you tried the default BIRT emitter? BTW in BIRT 3.7 we will be supporting open office emitters.
Jason
Birtsnew
Hi Jason,
I posted in sourceforge forum. Can you provide the default excel export plugin link url?
Sam.
JasonW
Sam
If you remove the tribix emitters and add &__format=xls to your url it should export to excel.
Jason
Birtsnew
Hi Jason,
it's exporting but the color is mismatching with html.Can you explain little more, in which url do i need to add the _format=xls?
Sam.
JasonW
Are you deploying the viewer? If so it is the /frameset url that is used to display the report. If you are using the designer you can just export to xls or use an external browser to show the report. To use a external browser in the designer select windows->peferences->Report Design->Preview and check the box Always use external browsers.
Jason
Birtsnew
Hi Jason,
I am deploying the viewer. and also i removed the defalut excel export plugin from plugins folder and placed the tribix emitter. if i use the default plugins, it's not exporting the charts to excel.
Sam
Birtsnew
Also i am not using frameset url for generating report, am using the IRunAndRenderTask to generate and run the report.
JasonW
Sam,
Can you create a sample report that shows the problem and I will have a look at it, but I am not on the Tribix project so I will not be able to modify the source of those emitters.
Jason
Birtsnew
Jason,
I attached the sample report.
JasonW
I tried but could not find a work around. I did notice if you used named colors it appears to work.
Jason