Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IWFsck
msrich
W2K TS 5.5.2 + SP2B
I want to use IWFsck (in private\bin) to check a portion of our branching structure.
Beforehand, should I use IWFreeze, IWStoreadm, or something else?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
MattP
I think it will just produce a report with any errors, so you shouldn't need to freeze beforehand. UNLESS, you want to use the iwfsck -y, which will attempt to repair damaged files while runing.
There is documentation in the CLT guide, page 35.
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA
Migrateduser
Marc, Per our conversation, you should do either a iwfreeze or a deactivate via iwstoreadmin, then do a iwfsck -d -s or -w size so you don't exceed memory as you did before.
Interwoven Certified Technical Support Engineer
shegg@Interwoven.com
"> Email:
shegg@Interwoven.com