Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Drill down report using Interactive Viewer
Ernee
I am creating a drill down report from a main report using a link in the main report and that works fine but in the drill down report when I turn on the interactive viewer to manipulate and filter down, I am not able to see all the fields that originally existed on the main report. Is there a way I can do that? Also, when I try to save the drill down (after it is filtered) as a new custom report, and run that the original data is empty and nothing is there. I am not sure why.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What do you mean by not being able to see all the fields? In a drill down report, you would most likely be limiting your data so that the original fields don't all show up. Am I not understanding something here?
As for saving it back as a new report and getting nothing back, are you talking about with the new report or with the report you modified to make the new report?
Maybe you can create some examples with the sample database and attach them so I can see exactly what you mean.