Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
HIde a column from a table while exporting data to CSV format
pratim
How can i configure export data, so that i can control the column element(within a table), which i don't want to export into CSV format?
I tried advanced property, by setting the "Allow export" to false. But still the column element shows up in the export data dialogue.
I am using BIRT 2.3.2 version.
The column item, which i am not interested in exporting to CSV format is used as the column heading label for a column (in the table). I am using expression builder from the column element to call a function which return the column heading label.
The function is defined in Initialize method of the report.
When i do export data for this table, it throws exception in the xls file saying 'function is not defined'. This exception came when i deploy my reports in the tomcat server. I don't get any exception when reports are in BIRT eclipse setup.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pratim
if any one can let me know in the specific case mentioned above, how to avoid the exception in the export data to CSV format?
I am seeing this exception in the export data to CSV format for the specific column item, whenever there is a function call from the column data binding.