Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
many charts by days?
pagepage
Hi!
I have a birt chart. There are 3 charts to display datas.
0-8,8-16,16-24. These are hours in one day. It shows datas from 00:00 to 8:00, and
on the next chart it shows 8:00 - 16:00 (4:00 pm). But it works on one day.
How about on many days? I would like to see copied charts of one days, the number of
the charts depend on how many day I selected.
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Put the chart in your table and use the container's data for the chart. So, group your table by your date field and put your chart in your group footer. Let me know if you have questions.