Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
implicitAdd
nickcolorado
I have added the <implicitAdd>true</implicitAdd> tag to my categories in metatagger.cfg. After I tag an item using metatagger, I go to File -> Properties to see the tags applied for the category that has the implicitAdd set to true. I do not see tha parent items for the tagged item. Am I doing something wrong? According to the MT Admin guide it says:
implicitAdd: Legal values are true and false. A value of false tells MetaTagger to populate the metadata field with only those values that it automatically generates or that the user adds from the Tagger GUI. A value of true tells MetaTagger to populate the field with generated and added values, plus all parent categories that exist for those values in the vocabulary hierarchy.
Why don't I see the parent categories for the value that the object is tagged with?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I don't know, that should work. Make sure you restart the MT server so it will pick up the change to metatagger.cfg.
Ottawa_IWOV
Is there equivalent functionality to this in MetaTagger 4.x? I don't see it anywhere
Ottawa_IWOV
Please ignore - found in the documentation ...