Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
hide some series according to a value in the dataset
XFabien
Hello all,
I have a problem is that I want to hide some series in the graph with the type Line. Like the image below.
var MyLegend = "";
function afterDataSetFilled( series, dataSet, icsc )
{
if (series.getSeriesIdentifier() != "") {
var list = dataSet.getValues();
MyLegend = list[list.length - 1]
}
}
function beforeDrawLegendItem( lerh, bounds, icsc )
{
lerh.getValueLabel().getCaption().setValue(MyLegend);
}
So, I dont think if I have explained clearly my questions. If yes, I hope any of you can help me to make it out. Thank you very much to you all.
Yao
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
XFabien
Did I clearly explain my question? Noone know how to do? what a pity for me...
XFabien
Fortunately, I have solved my problems.