Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Help!
hccmlee
I'm new with report design. I'm having a trouble to populate a text field let's call DATE. It will base on the condition of two different dataset. Let's call dataset Date1 and Date2. If Date1 is NULL then DATE field should populate with the value of Date2. Otherwise DATE field should populated with dataset Date1. I try to use Conditional Formatting but that didn't give me what I want.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wwoo
Hi, is there any field that exist in both dataset that you can join or perform an union? You can create a union or join dataset and create a new column that is the result base on IF statement you defined within the new column. Give it a try and welcome to BIRT World.