Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Data Source Configuration
prashbn
On selecting the JDBC data source, the property binding grouping on the left allows us to specify report parameters. But the problem is that I am not able to delete the values provided in the BIRT JDBC Data Source grouping as the validations fail. As this contains all the required parameters, BIRT creates a connection using these values.
These values do not use the data source configured in the JBoss Server and I am running out of connections after running the reports a couple of times.
Thanks,
Prashant
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you explain this a little more? I'm not sure I'm understanding completely.
prashbn
I would like to supply the data source parameters at runtime. What I was trying to do is provide property bindings to the data source. Even on doing this, the values need to be provided in the BIRT JDBC Data source section. There is a validation that prevents you from removing all the values in the BIRT JDBC Data Source.