Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Bookmarks
sbrar
Hi,
I have a question regarding bookmarks.
Here is my bookmark:
"A"+row["Parent_Measure_ID"]+row["Measure_ID"]
I have a problem where my Measure_ID starts with a '-' the bookmark does not work. For example, if my bookmark is 12345 (Parent_Measure_ID) and -67890 then it will not work (A12345-67890). Howver if it is a continuation such as A2468036912 then it works. Adding the 'A' at the start allows the bookmark to work where the Parent_Measure_ID starts with a '-' but it does not have the same effect if I were to put an 'A' before Measure_ID.
Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Regards
Sonny
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Sonny,
What if you ran a replace on the created bookmark string to replace the '-' with ""? Would that work?
sbrar
Hi Michael,
This could possibly work. How and where do I run a replace on the bookmark? Is this something I can do in BIRT or in my SQL database where the data is stored (SQL Server 2005)?
Any assistance would be great.
Regards
Sonny
mwilliams
Sonny,
Since you're creating an expression for your bookmark, you can just run the replace function on your string there. Let me know if you have questions or need an example.
sbrar
Hi Michael,
An example of what you mean would be great. I am unfamiliar with the replace function, apologies.
Regards
Sonny
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version?