Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
save files automatic
birtprofi
Hi guys,
please give me your advice. I made a report that refresh automatic every 60 seconds.
Problem 1:
Now I should save automatically the data after every refresh as .xml or .csv file. Do you know if this is possible? And if, how could I do this?
Problem 2:
The refresh works fine as long the server connection is on demand. But if the server connection failed for short time, than the report don?t refresh again.
I use this script:
<form name="input" onSubmit="return reloadPage();">
<script type="text/javascript">
function reloadPage() {
//alert("Reload time");
var temp = new String(location.href);
var targetURL = new String();
if(temp.indexOf("__overwrite=") != -1 ){
targetURL = temp.substring(0, temp.indexOf("&__overwrite") -1);
}else{
targetURL = temp;
}
targetURL += "n&__overwrite=true";
//alert( targetURL );
location.replace(targetURL);
return false;
}
timer=setTimeout('reloadPage()', 60000);
</script>
</form>
my question: should I embedding the report in a html site and refresh the html site? Or could I refresh the report even if the server connection is not open for short time.
best regards
rafael
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet