Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Common Y-axis for multiaxis chart
qriousBirt
Hi,
Currently, I'm displaying bar & line combination.
Just like attached image.
In that image 2 Y-axis has been shown for each i.e. Bar & Line Respectively.
But, I would like to display a COMMON Y-axis, where BOTH, bar & line values will be
seen, or One should be able to see at exact point on the COMMON axis, for Bar as well
as Line.
I'm able to hide Y-axis on right.
But, it'll not represent data perfectly.
Please Suggest.
Thanks,
Aditya
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
In the chart editor, change the "multiple y-axis" value on the select chart type tab to "none". If you're only wanting one y-axis, you shouldn't need to add the second. You'd just add a second series in the "select data" tab. Hope this helps.