Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Parameter page as popup on JSP
qriousBirt
Hi,
On clicking of a link on jsp, I want to show a Popup(Not popup window) where I'll show all parameters to be passed to the rptdesign file. I'll be having a Show Report Button on the Popup. By clicking on which, Background (Same jsp)of the popup should show generated report.
In the popup jsp, I'll be using <birt:parameterPage> tag,
So, will the TARGET attribute help me around here?
Please suggest.
Thanks,
Aditya
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What do you mean by popup but not a popup window?
qriousBirt
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="78203" data-time="1307585487" data-date="08 June 2011 - 07:11 PM"><p>
What do you mean by popup but not a popup window?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I mean, I'll not be opening a New Browser Window, instead of that, I'm showing my parameter page<br />
in <em class='bbc'><span class='bbc_underline'>jQuery Thickbox as popup</span></em>. This pop-up has some parameters & using following code in jsp(POPUP)<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
<birt:parameterPage id="birtParmPage" reportDesign="TopNPercent.rptdesign"
name="my form"
pattern="frameset"
height="600"
width="800"
format="html"
title="My Viewer Tag"
isCustom="true"
showTitle="true"
showToolBar="true"
showNavigationBar="true"
target="_blank">
Param 1 <input type="Text" name="Top Count">
<br><br>
Param 2 <input type="Text" name="Top Percentage">
<br><br>
<input type="Submit" value="Run Report">
</birt:parameterPage>
</pre>
<br />
When I set <span class='bbc_underline'>target attribute</span> as <strong class='bbc'>"parent"</strong>, Report is shown in popup itself.<br />
And when I set <span class='bbc_underline'>target attribute</span> as <strong class='bbc'>"_blank"</strong>, Report is shown in New Browser Window.<br />
<br />
But, I want to show the report in background window of popup.<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Aditya
qriousBirt
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'qriousBirt'" data-cid="78252" data-time="1307634216" data-date="09 June 2011 - 08:43 AM"><p>
I mean, I'll not be opening a New Browser Window, instead of that, I'm showing my parameter page<br />
in <em class='bbc'><span class='bbc_underline'>jQuery Thickbox as popup</span></em>. This pop-up has some parameters & using following code in jsp(POPUP)<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
<birt:parameterPage id="birtParmPage" reportDesign="TopNPercent.rptdesign"
name="my form"
pattern="frameset"
height="600"
width="800"
format="html"
title="My Viewer Tag"
isCustom="true"
showTitle="true"
showToolBar="true"
showNavigationBar="true"
target="_blank">
Param 1 <input type="Text" name="Top Count">
<br><br>
Param 2 <input type="Text" name="Top Percentage">
<br><br>
<input type="Submit" value="Run Report">
</birt:parameterPage>
</pre>
<br />
When I set <span class='bbc_underline'>target attribute</span> as <strong class='bbc'>"parent"</strong>, Report is shown in popup itself.<br />
And when I set <span class='bbc_underline'>target attribute</span> as <strong class='bbc'>"_blank"</strong>, Report is shown in New Browser Window.<br />
<br />
But, I want to show the report in background window of popup.<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Aditya<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Any suggestions...?
abdelhak
hi every body<br />
I'm tring to show repdesign with jsp page but I can't can every one help me<br />
thanks<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/public/style_emoticons/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/public/style_emoticons/</a><#EMO_DIR#>/confused.gif