Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
add to report a drop-down, with drill-through link
chavez_ant
Hello,
I'm currently using a report that has drill-through links, like in the attached example that uses the Sample database.
The issue is, I've found that the drill-through link can take up too much space on the report. A better method, which would only take up one line of space, would be to convert this into a drop-down menu. User selects the product from a drop down, then clicks a "Submit" or "Go" button that will link them to the drill though.
I thought I'd check and see if anyone had done any thing similar or have any ideas how we can convert the text/html element to do this.
Thanks,
A.C.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet