Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Drill-Through Report
princeabd
Hi,
I am trying to use Drill-Through Option.
Its working fine in BIRT Tool.
But, When i deployed the report, i am getting error as "Keys Manipulated"
Please help on this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you recreate your issue with a master and detail report made from the sample database that I can deploy to see the issue?
princeabd
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="78260" data-time="1307639373" data-date="09 June 2011 - 10:09 AM"><p>
Can you recreate your issue with a master and detail report made from the sample database that I can deploy to see the issue?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
<br />
PFA.<br />
<br />
I am using the below report. Can you please check.
mwilliams
Looking at the XML source of the file, this seems to be a report that uses your data. I won't be able to run this report on my machine to be able to see the issue. Can you create a master and detail report with the sample database that shows your issue, so that I can run these in the deployed environment. Thanks!
princeabd
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="78260" data-time="1307639373" data-date="09 June 2011 - 10:09 AM"><p>
Can you recreate your issue with a master and detail report made from the sample database that I can deploy to see the issue?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
<br />
I have created a sample database and same error i am getting when the report is deployed. plz look on .doc file.<br />
<br />
PFA.<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Jeyinul.
princeabd
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'princeabd'" data-cid="78366" data-time="1307796442" data-date="11 June 2011 - 05:47 AM"><p>
I have created a sample database and same error i am getting when the report is deployed. plz look on .doc file.<br />
<br />
PFA.<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Jeyinul.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
We are using a tool which is called "DIGITE"<br />
<br />
Generally we need RPT file and reg.jsp file to generate a report.<br />
<br />
RPT FILE IS POSTED ABOVE.<br />
<br />
The below code, i am using.<br />
<br />
1.IN reg.jsp,<br />
<br />
<!-- 1. Include com.tufan.digite.utils.webappsecurityutils.* in your JSP --><br />
<%@ page import ="com.tufan.digite.utils.webappsecurityutils.*"%><br />
<%@ page import ="com.tufan.digite.web.beans.*"%><br />
<%@ page import ="com.tufan.digite.dataobjects.*"%><br />
<br />
<%<br />
WebSecHelper.checkIfSubmitIsGenuine(request, response,application);<br />
%><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<html><br />
<br />
<title> Table </title><br />
<br />
<body><br />
<br />
<br />
<form name = "j"><br />
<br />
<TABLE width ="350" align = "center" BORDER="1" BGCOLOR="#F9A89F" height="60"><br />
<br />
<tr><br />
<td> Project Name: <input type="text" name="SearchParam" /> </td><br />
<br />
</tr><br />
<br />
</table><br />
</form><br />
</body><br />
</html>
mwilliams
Do you get this same issue if you just deploy it to the deployed web viewer? Or does it only happen when you use your jsp? I don't see that same issue when I just deploy it and drill through.
princeabd
Hi Williams,
It is working fine in BIRT. Beacause Here there is no need of jsp file.
I think, Its because of jsp file. But i am not sure.
Can you help me on this.
Thanks,
Jeyinul.
mwilliams
I was running it deployed from the browser, not from within the designer. Is the above all of the code in the JSP page? You're just deploying this to the webapps folder in tomcat? Correct?
princeabd
Hi Williams,
I am getting following message in console while running the report.
Can you please try to solve my problems,
ignoring unsupported operation exception thrown by ODA driver (org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc) cannot set query specification before prepare.
EXCEPTION IN WEBSECHELPER.validatekeyparametersForURL() java.lang.exception:Keys Manipulated
Regards,
Jeyinul.
mwilliams
Does this only happen from the JSP using the above JSP code? If so, it seems that the issue is with the JSP. The exception is coming from the websechelper call. I'm not familiar with DIGITE. Do you know how they integrate BIRT? Have you asked this question on their forums to see if someone who has used it knows where you're going wrong?