Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
DynamicDropDownList example
cdoniat
Hi pricher,
I've question about your DynamicDropDownList example.
I cannot find the element id=35 with method OnCreate which fills the listOfCountries ?
Otherwise, I can't repeat this for my needs.
Cheers,
Christophe
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
Christophe,
The onCreate method that I have modified is on the detail row of the table that is at the top of the report design.
Hope this helps,
P.
cdoniat
Hi P.
I looked for but I didn't find the right onCreate method. Could you tell me precisely how I can reach it? What sketch I have to follow? What do you mean by 'the top of the report design'?
Thx in advance,
Christophe
cdoniat
Hi P.
Finally I found the OnCreate method. Let me proceed and I will tell you.
Ta,
Christophe
cdoniat
Hi P.
Well, I've got my data and fill the array, but it did several times. as the result, I've got in the report a list of several times of the same set of data I'm waiting and then I've got the combobox filled with many times of the set of data I'm waiting as well. Where is the missing thing which avoid the repeated set of data?
Let me know any clue, thx in advance,
BTW, I'm extending your stuff so that it is possible to have cascasding parameter choices.
Christophe