Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table of Contents Entry Becoming Right Aligned
kpelzer29
I have a table with 3 groups. When I run the report in the Web Viewer from the BIRT version 2.6.2 Designer and expand (open) the second level of the table of contents, the value in the second level of the table of contents becomes right aligned. I do not have this problem when I export the report to PDF. Why is the entry in the table of contents becoming right aligned when I expand the entry? The entry goes back to being left aligned when I close the second level.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I wouldn't call that right aligned, if I'm looking at the same thing you are, but it definitely spaces things out differently. Did it work differently in earlier versions? I haven't looked yet.
kpelzer29
It did the same thing in BIRT version 2.6.1. Is there any way to avoid that from happening? It looks fine when I export the report to PDF.<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="78287" data-time="1307656104" data-date="09 June 2011 - 02:48 PM"><p>
I wouldn't call that right aligned, if I'm looking at the same thing you are, but it definitely spaces things out differently. Did it work differently in earlier versions? I haven't looked yet.<br /></p></blockquote>
mwilliams
The PDF TOC is part of the PDF reader, I believe, so that would explain the difference there. The best thing to do is probably just to file an enhancement request to clean up the web viewer TOC and see what they say.
kpelzer29
Hi mwilliams,<br />
<br />
Is filing an enhancement request the same process as reporting a bug? If not, could you please let me know what I should do to file the request? Thank you!<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="78354" data-time="1307729719" data-date="10 June 2011 - 11:15 AM"><p>
The PDF TOC is part of the PDF reader, I believe, so that would explain the difference there. The best thing to do is probably just to file an enhancement request to clean up the web viewer TOC and see what they say.<br /></p></blockquote>
mwilliams
Yeah, if you go <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/'>here</a>
; and follow the link to the Eclipse Bugzilla system, you'll file an enhancement request there.