Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Filter Groups in a table
csasaki
Hi
I have a result set that looks like this in the report :
ID - State_1 - State_2 - Action TimeStamp - Time.
246
New - Assigned - Jun 9, 2011 5:25 PM -
248
New - Assigned - Jun 9, 2011 11:38 AM -
Assigned - In Progress - Jun 9, 2011 6:13 PM - 0 day(s), 6 hur(s) y 35 minutes(s).
As you can see I group them by "ID" and I don't want to show those ID that only have the "New - Assigned" status.
How can I filter those? Because I don't need them, but i need those that have more than the "new - assigned".
I was thinking on something like
filter ID if(State_2 != "In Progress) or something like that because if it has only the first row (new - assigned) i dont need them. But i need if it have more than the New - Assigned, it could be 2 process or more. Hope you can help me!
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, if there is only 1 row in the group, it's always going to be the "new - assigned" row? Is this correct? If so, you could add an aggregation to the group that does a COUNT of the rows. If this value is equal to 1, then you'd hide the group.
csasaki
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="78321" data-time="1307712407" data-date="10 June 2011 - 06:26 AM"><p>
So, if there is only 1 row in the group, it's always going to be the "new - assigned" row? Is this correct? If so, you could add an aggregation to the group that does a COUNT of the rows. If this value is equal to 1, then you'd hide the group.<br /></p></blockquote>
Thanks for your answer
!