Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Preprocessor
nickcolorado
For MetaTagger, I need to run two preprocessor's to process an html file. The first preprocessor is the standard HTMLGeneric.ipr preprocessor that ships with metatagger. The second preprocessor is one I wrote to extract the <title>Document Title</title> from the html code and set a meta data value to be that title.
How can I run two preprocessors for the same file extension?????? It doesn't seem like it is possible and the documentation available isn't very helpful or intuitive. Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You can run two preprocessors by putting the 1st one in the <preScanner> tag and the 2nd one in the <preprocessor> tag.
However in your case you shouldn't really need to do that since HTMLGeneric already extracts the contents of the HTML <title> and puts it in a metadata field called "title". If you want to rename the metadata field I would just edit the SET_TITLE function in the HTMLGeneric.ism file and run iwcmppreprocessor over it to create a new HTMLGeneric.ipr that does what you want.