Hi everybody,<br />
I am currently facing to an issue about fitting an image into the parent container.<br />
<br />
It's not easy for me to clearly explain the problem, so I have linked to this message 2 rptDesign samples and their output PDF results.<br />
<br />
I try to create a birt document composed of 3 parts :<br />
<br />
<ul class='bbc'><li><strong class='bbc'>header</strong> : information retrieve from a database.</li><li><strong class='bbc'>image</strong> : The image (tiff, png or jpg) comes from a database. I bypass this process here by embedding the image sample into the report.</li><li><strong class='bbc'>footer</strong> : hard-coded label + current date.</li></ul>
<br />
<br />
As you may see, when the image is wide/high, the pdf ouput is split in 3 pages whereas I am trying to keep a single-page document.<br />
I have played a lot with page break attribute, but I didn't obtain any result.<br />
<br />
Has somebody any idea/tip ?<br />
<br />
P.S.: I apologise for my poor english skill, I am just a little French guy :rolleyes: <br />
P.S.: I also posted the message on the eclipse/forum (<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/mv/msg/212498/682191/#msg_682191'>http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/mv/msg/212498/682191/#msg_682191</a>), sorry for those who have saw the message twice<br />
<br />
Best regards,<br />
Nicolas