Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic Sorting in EXCEL Opens a new Workbook
Najaf
Hi,
I took help to dynamically sort out column from this forum, really that helped me a lot. Now I am facing problem in sorting the columns in Excel view. Whenever I click on the column header to sort it out, it opens the sorted results in new Excel workbook. I need sorted data in same excel sheet. Does anyone know its solution?
I have attached the report on which this issue is happening.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Najaf
Hi,
I took help to dynamically sort out column from this forum, really that helped me a lot. Now I am facing problem in sorting the columns in Excel view. Whenever I click on the column header to sort it out, it opens the sorted results in new Excel workbook. I need sorted data in same excel sheet. Does anyone know its solution?
I have attached the report on which this issue is happening.