Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Force a Label/ Data Item to display at the bottom of PDF page
vensw
Hi All,
I have a requirement where I need to force a Label/Data Item to be displayed at the bottom of PDF page.
I have a table and once all the data is displayed, then I have to show the Label/Data item at the bottom of the page. Thank you for your time and patience.
P.S: In the design, I tried to insert a data item after the table and then applied the below style
position: absolute;
left: 100px;
top: 200px;
Regards,
EVS.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RobR
Is the data at the bottom of every page or at the end of the report?
vensw
It is at the end of the report..<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'RobR'" data-cid="78550" data-time="1308165513" data-date="15 June 2011 - 12:18 PM"><p>
Is the data at the bottom of every page or at the end of the report?<br /></p></blockquote>