Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Business Days Only
bmyers72
Hello... We are using BIRT to generate reports for how long a ticket in Maximo stays open and I was using the actual start and end time but they seem to be off sometimes and I was wondering if there was a way to create a query or use a BIRT function that counts day for Mon - Fri only.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'bmyers72'" data-cid="78568" data-time="1308173469" data-date="15 June 2011 - 02:31 PM"><p>
Hello... We are using BIRT to generate reports for how long a ticket in Maximo stays open and I was using the actual start and end time but they seem to be off sometimes and I was wondering if there was a way to create a query or use a BIRT function that counts day for Mon - Fri only.<br /></p></blockquote>
There is no built in function that I am aware of, however one can include functions using JavaScript. Here is an example:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.breakingpar.com/bkp/home.nsf/0/87256B280015193F87256CC30078F008'>http://www.breakingpar.com/bkp/home.nsf/0/87256B280015193F87256CC30078F008</a>
;