Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Filling a pre-printed form
Rayman
Hi <br />
<br />
I am working with Maximo I received a request to fill a pre-printed form with <br />
a BIRT report<br />
<br />
is it applicable what is the best way to do it? <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/public/style_emoticons/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/public/style_emoticons/</a><#EMO_DIR#>/confused.gif
<br />
<br />
any tips will be appreciated even if its not BIRT related.<br />
<br />
the form is an Item inventory card <br />
<br />
size 6 in x 4.1 in<br />
<br />
Thank you for your time
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Using grids to get the correct spacing will be helpful. Setting the line heights on the rows of your table if needed will definitely help if there is row data. Grids for layout will definitely be the big thing though, I'm guessing.