Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
The requested resource (/WebViewerEx/frameset) is not available.
MeNNB
Hi every one..
I am trying to populate a birt report using JSP page.I follow birt viewer example form Eclipse Birt.But now I face this problem.Please help me.
HTTP Status 404 - /WebViewerEx/frameset
type Status report
message /WebViewerEx/frameset
description The requested resource (/WebViewerEx/frameset) is not available.
Thanks in advance
MeNNB
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
How do you have the viewer deployed? What app server and what is the context?
Jason
MeNNB
I deploy viewer under C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\webapps\birt-viewer.What am I missing.
I place birt.tld under \WEB-INF\tlds\birt.tld. And I use Tomcat 6.This is my xml file.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<web-app
xmlns="
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
;
version="2.4"
xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
;
xsi:schemaLocation="
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd">
;
<display-name>Web Viewer</display-name>
<servlet>
<servlet-name>WebViewerEx</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>birt.web.WebViewerEx</servlet-class>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>WebViewerEx</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/run-dy</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>
<jsp-config>
<taglib>
<taglib-uri>/birt.tld</taglib-uri>
<taglib-location>/WEB-INF/tlds/birt.tld</taglib-location>
</taglib>
</jsp-config>
</web-app>
Thanks in advance
MeNNB
JasonW
Are you trying to deploy the viewer to one context and then use the birt tag libraries to display it in another?
Have you seen this:
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerUsageMain.php#tags
Jason
MeNNB
Hi
My report is now working.
Thanks in Advance
MeNNB
manojsanjo
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'MeNNB'" data-cid="78825" data-time="1308625660" data-date="20 June 2011 - 08:07 PM"><p>
Hi<br />
My report is now working.<br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks in Advance<br />
<br />
MeNNB<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Can you tell what was the solution to fix the problem. Thanks!
Snehu
pls tell me how tou resolved the error. I m stuck at the same place u were. My code was workin fine. I am not getting the reason behind the error now