Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
issue with abscissas date format in a chart.
Tonio
Hello,<br />
I run the source data in this format:<br />
Time (timestamp) | Value<br />
timestamp1 | 1<br />
timestamp2 | 2<br />
timestamp3 | 5<br />
timestamp4 | 5<br />
timestamp5 | 6<br />
timestamp6 | 3<br />
timestamp7 | 9<br />
<br />
I create a column up on the day to make a day aggregation of data.<br />
Column days:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>var date = new Date (dataSetRow ["Time"] * 1000)
new Date (Date.getFullYear (), Date.getMonth (), Date.getDate ())</pre>
<br />
In the table, my day aggregation works.<br />
Now in a graph with:<br />
Value Y: My aggregation <br />
Category X: My group on the day.<br />
I get good information but at my time I abscissas a repetition of the same date. I found a solution by converting the string but I want to date kept the format that internationalization is managed.<br />
Thank you in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Are you using grouping on the x-axis? If not, adding a grouping might help. You can enable grouping by going to the select data tab in the chart editor and clicking the sorting and grouping button next to the x-axis field.
Tonio
Thank you ! It's working but i would like to add a curve in the same chart, calculating a average. I can't sp?cify for this serie use aggregetion COUNT and for the other one use AVG. Is it possible?
Regards,
mwilliams
There is an aggregation drop down next to the y-axis series value area of the chart editor. Try using the aggregations there to get what you want. Let me know if you have issues.