Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Give a jdbc resultset as datasource
mcRafen
Hi,
I'd need to change the dataset of a report with a jdbc resultset previously prepared. This should be done programatically via java.
Is this possible?
Thanks.
Regards.
Enrico
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcRafen
Wrong topic title!
I don't need to replace the DATASOURCE of report, but the DATASET with a jdbc resulset.
Thanks.
Regards.
JasonW
Can you give some more details? How do you have BIRT deployed? Are you just wanting to change the query of a dataset?
Jason
johnw
Do a search in the DevShare. Someone has posted previously how to pass in a JDBC Result Set object for use as a data source in BIRT.
John
JasonW
John
Is this the one you are talking about?
http://techieocean.blogspot.com/2009/06/how-to-pass-resultset-to-birt-report.html
Jason
mcRafen
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="78932" data-time="1308775850" data-date="22 June 2011 - 01:50 PM"><p>
John <br />
<br />
Is this the one you are talking about?<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://techieocean.blogspot.com/2009/06/how-to-pass-resultset-to-birt-report.html'>http://techieocean.blogspot.com/2009/06/how-to-pass-resultset-to-birt-report.html</a><br
/>
<br />
Jason<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Jason, <br />
<br />
I suppose yes. I will try it and I will post the test results.<br />
<br />
Thank you very much.<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Enrico