Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
About the Java component
shanfei
Hi
I want to integrate the interactive view in my portal, it is said if I want to use the JSAPI, I need to download the java component. But I can not find it on your website. Is there any update about Actuate Java Component? How can I use the JSAPI?
Thanks
Fei
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi Fei,
You can use JSAPI even with BIRT iServer. Java Components are available to Actuate's OEM customers.
Ashwini
shanfei
Hi
Can I use JSAPI inside my webpage so that to call an instance of report inside the iserver, if that is possible, how I can download the JSAPI package and deploy it inside my web container.
Thanks
Fei
averma
Hi Fei,
Yes to your question. If you have BIRT iServer, you dont need to install anything. Here is link to getting started with JSAPI guide:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/wiki/index.php?title=GSG:Getting_Started_with_BIRT_JavaScript_API
Here is the link to JSAPI documentation
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/documentation/Manuals11SP1/using-jsapi.pdf
Ashwini