Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT REPORT with sub grouping along with non sub grouping of the same group for different column
Naveenjha
<strong class='bbc'>I have Attached the excel sheet containing the format of a report to be generated in BIRT. But the problem is that I have to show grouped colum having sub groups along with some columns in the same group without having any sub grouping as shown in the attachment. Please suggest me what to do.</strong>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
If I'm understanding correctly, you should be able to use a grid in your table header in the cells that need multiple levels of headers. You'd just merge the 3 columns, put a 2 row, 3 column grid, merge the cells in the top row of the grid, and put the header labels in. Let me know.
Naveenjha
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="80682" data-time="1311798196" data-date="27 July 2011 - 01:23 PM"><p>
If I'm understanding correctly, you should be able to use a grid in your table header in the cells that need multiple levels of headers. You'd just merge the 3 columns, put a 2 row, 3 column grid, merge the cells in the top row of the grid, and put the header labels in. Let me know.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Here Column "No Of Claim Paid On Month ?" is dynamic . This type of column may be 3 or 4 or 5 depending on database records. I am trying to use crosstab as the mentioned column is dynamic. Also column "Total" is calculating data from other columns .
mwilliams
What does your report and current output look like? Any way you can recreate this with sample data in a CSV file or in a scripted dataSet so I can run it?