Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
problem with the aggregation of the groups
XFabien
Hello all,
I created some reports with the aggregation for the groups. The reports work very well with elipse but when I deployed them to the server, it doesn't work ever, with the error message that I added below.
If I delete the aggregation element, it can work again. I add an exemple here so that you can see what is the problem.
The BIRT version is 2.6.2
An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message for details:
Group "Group_Country" used in column Aggregation_sum does not exist.
2011/06/23 17:17:12 INFO - Reporter : End PDF generation
2011/06/23 17:17:12 ERROR- Une erreur syst?me est survenue sur le serveur
com.bisam.core.exception.ApplicationException: Erreur survenue pendant la production du format pour le template 'testSam' [1000080]
at com.bisam.reporting.operation.FormatGenerationOperation.run(FormatGenerationOperation.java:79)
at com.bisam.attrib.scomponents.moservice.MoServiceBean.run(MoServiceBean.java:304)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor160.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.invokeMethod(RPCProvider.java:397)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider.java:186)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:323)
at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:454)
at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:281)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:699)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:228)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:104)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:216)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:634)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:445)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
com.bisam.bfw.exception.BsmSystemException: 1 erreur(s) ont eu lieu pendant la production du format pour le template 'testSam' :
1/1
An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message for details:
Group "Group_Country" used in column Aggregation_sum does not exist.
at com.bisam.reportgenerator.template.BirtReportManager.renderAs(BirtReportManager.java:234)
at com.bisam.reportgenerator.template.BirtReportManager.renderAsPdf(BirtReportManager.java:81)
at com.bisam.reportgenerator.template.BirtTemplate$ExportFormatTypeVisitor.visitStandardPdf(BirtTemplate.java:91)
at com.bisam.metamodel.reporting.format.TFormatTypeType.visit(TFormatTypeType.java:130)
at com.bisam.reportgenerator.template.BirtTemplate.export(BirtTemplate.java:53)
at com.bisam.reportgenerator.ReportGenerator$7.process(ReportGenerator.java:829)
at com.bisam.reportgenerator.ReportGenerator.retry(ReportGenerator.java:594)
at com.bisam.reportgenerator.ReportGenerator.exportWithRetry(ReportGenerator.java:827)
at com.bisam.reporting.operation.FormatGenerationOperation.run(FormatGenerationOperation.java:76)
at com.bisam.attrib.scomponents.moservice.MoServiceBean.run(MoServiceBean.java:304)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor160.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.invokeMethod(RPCProvider.java:397)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider.java:186)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:323)
at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:454)
at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:281)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:699)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:228)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:104)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:216)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:634)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:445)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I don't get the same error as you. I can run the report in the designer in preview, but I cannot run it in the web viewer. It has trouble getting the data for the table. Not sure why this is. If I deploy the report and the libraries, in the same way, I can run the report if I use the "run" option, but not if I try to use "frameset".
XFabien
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="78991" data-time="1308846959" data-date="23 June 2011 - 09:35 AM"><p>
I don't get the same error as you. I can run the report in the designer in preview, but I cannot run it in the web viewer. It has trouble getting the data for the table. Not sure why this is. If I deploy the report and the libraries, in the same way, I can run the report if I use the "run" option, but not if I try to use "frameset".<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thanks for your help Michael.<br />
What you mean is that I change the runReport option to "run" that will work?<br />
<br />
We have to configure the birt-runtime?<br />
<br />
Sorry for the silly questions, cause this is the firt time that I generate the report in the server.<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
<br />
Yao
XFabien
Now we have tested that the problem is caused by the library. If I create directly the table with the groups aggregations, it can work very well.
By the way Michael, I don't know where I can change the option 'frameset' or 'run' in the birt-runtime folder.
Thank you very much for your help!!!
Yao
mwilliams
Are you running the reports by URL? This is where I meant to change the value from frameset to run. If creating the aggregation directly in the table solves the issue, then this change shouldn't be necessary.