Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
ONE MORE COLUMN IN CROSS TAB
princeabd
Hi All,
How to add one more column in Cross tab.
I want to generate one report. Please find the attachment for the report.
Today, Till Yesterday, Defects closed, balance open will come in left side.Everything is grouped by priority like high, medium, low......
Please help me on this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Are you talking about a measure column or a total column? Is the attached what you want or what you have so far? With a crosstab, you can add a derived measure by clicking on the icon next to a measure field in the crosstab. For a total, you click on the icon next to one of the dimensions.
princeabd
Hi Williams,<br />
<br />
I don't want Total and grant total column. i know how to add. I want one more column (more than one column) in row wise.<br />
<br />
Defects table is having priorty, severity, status. i want severity and status in column and priority in row wise.<br />
<br />
Priority<br />
Severity 10<br />
<br />
Status 5<br />
<br />
like that.....<br />
<br />
Can you tell me how to do it...<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="79035" data-time="1308925850" data-date="24 June 2011 - 07:30 AM"><p>
Are you talking about a measure column or a total column? Is the attached what you want or what you have so far? With a crosstab, you can add a derived measure by clicking on the icon next to a measure field in the crosstab. For a total, you click on the icon next to one of the dimensions.<br /></p></blockquote>
mwilliams
I'm not sure how you're wanting it to look still based on what you've shown. Can you show me a sample of your data and what you want the crosstab to look like from this data? Thanks. Have you tried just adding it to your cube as another measure?
princeabd
Hi Williams,
This report we will see later.
Now tell me how to add date picker in BIRT.
For One Report, i am using date is a input.
So, I need a code.Please send me.
From net and this forums i downloaded some files but i can't open.
mwilliams
Take a look at this devShare post, maybe it will help you with this. Let me know.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1348-adding-a-calender-widget-to-reports/
princeabd
Hi williams,
My files are not opening.
Can you please send the files...
princeabd
Hi Williams,
its working. But calender is not coming when i click the datepicker icon.
Please help.
mwilliams
What's your BIRT version? I'll try it in the same version.
EDIT: FYI, I followed the instructions in my 2.6.1 deployment and got the expected result. Make sure you put the JSCalendar2.1.9 folder in the correct location. Don't accidentally put it in the pages folder where you edit the jsp pages. Make sure it's in the birt folder.
princeabd
Hi Williams,
I am using 2.5.0 version.
I did everything using our forum.
Put the calendar.js script in: wepapps/birt-viewer/webcontents/birt/ajax/utility directory on the deployment server.
Put the calendar.gif file in wepapps/birt-viewer/webcontents/birt/images
Put the g2style.css file in wepapps/birt-viewer/webcontents/birt/styles
Backup the file : webapps/birt-viewer/webcontent/birt/pages/layout/FramesetFragment.jsp and replace it with the attached version.
Backup the file: webapps/birt-viewer/webcontent/birt/pages/dialog/ParameterDialogFragment.jsp and replace it with the attached version.
Backup the file: webapps/birt-viewer/webcontent/birt/pages/parameter/TextboxParameterFragment.jsp and replace it with the attached version.
I did everything using the below URL:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/11498-birt-datepicker-plzzzzzzzzzzz/
mwilliams
Try doing it the way in the devShare entry I posted above. It worked for me.
princeabd
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="79508" data-time="1309549084" data-date="01 July 2011 - 12:38 PM"><p>
Try doing it the way in the devShare entry I posted above. It worked for me.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Sorry Williams, Its not working for me.<br />
<br />
Here i attached the sample report.<br />
<br />
Please check and let us know,
mwilliams
What is it doing? Attaching the design won't help me much since the changes are done to the viewer jsp pages, not the design file. You downloaded the calendar zip from the post I linked you to? And added the lines of code to the JSP in the specified locations? Let me know.