Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Clean HTML Problem
Maninder_IBM
I am having some problems using the CleanHTML command in templates.
What am I trying to do?
Well I am trying to use 2 xml files for the visual formatter program. One to be used for one set of users and another for another set. Advanced and beginners if you like. I want to allow certain users to insert html or javascript in the visual formatter window. I don't want this cleaned automatically but only if the user chooses to by clicking the cleanHTML button.
So for beginner users I want automatic cleaning. for advanced users I want them to be able to enter html or js in the visual formatter window. No automatic clean should take place.
hmmm has anyone understood that?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet