Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Set font family for hyperlinks in charts
Julien401
Hello,
I have a set of birt reports generated in HTML with charts generated as SVG.
I make extensive use of drill-in links, but I did not find out how to change the font of the hyperlinks. Is there any way to do this in the interface or using custom css?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What are you hyperlinking from in a chart that you want to change the font of? The labels? Please let me know.
Julien401
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="79407" data-time="1309447430" data-date="30 June 2011 - 08:23 AM"><p>
What are you hyperlinking from in a chart that you want to change the font of? The labels? Please let me know.<br /></p></blockquote>
I have charts with drill-down links:<br />
- If you create a single link on a chart, you just get an hyperlink while having the mouse over.<br />
- If you create multiple links (for instance if you want to drill through multiple axis), you get a small box when you click on the chart. Then you can see a list of links name. These names use a weird serif font (times?) while the rest of my report use arial.<br />
Do you know how I could modify this font or remove the font reference?<br />
<br />
I can see this behavior on all my charts in all my reports where I have multiple links.<br />
<br />
Thanks for your help.