Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Merege cell dynamically
cerupesh
how Merege cell dynamically on some coditon in birt Report
i am using JDBC datasouce
plz give script code id some has Known for help me
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you explain what you're trying to do? Maybe show some data?
cerupesh
Thank for Reply
1) i created join dataset using jdbc connection
i have dataset has stockid field
I want given condition such like
if (stockid ==1 || stockid==2)
I want o/p as given in doc to merger cell from 4 to 10 th cell
if any script give me detail
Hans_vd
Hi cerupesh,
You could create two detail rows in the table to support both layouts, and then use the condition in the visibility property of the table to hide one of them.
Hope this helps
Hans
cerupesh
hi thanks for replay
this can't work
if any script availble for that then tell me plz
Hans_vd
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' ><p>this can't work</p></blockquote>
What do you mean? I do it like this whenever it needs to be done.<br />
<br />
I took another look at the file you attached and I reread your question. I'm quite sure it will work.<br />
<br />
Why do you think it can't work?
cerupesh
can u expain detail step to crate report as u mention
Hans_vd
Hi,
First step: create two detail rows:
- in the first row you don't merge any cells
- in the second row you merge the cells the way you want
Second step: go to the property editor -> visibility property of the detail rows and check the "hide element" checkbox and enter an expression
- the expression for the first row will be something like:
if (row["STOCKID"] ==1 || STOCKID==2) { true } else { false }
- the expression for the second row will be:
if (row["STOCKID"] ==1 || STOCKID==2) { false } else { true }
If you need more details, please ask
Hans
cerupesh
hi
it's work pefectly
thaks for co-operation
Rupesh