Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Create Cross tab with dataset and resource file
fabriziocrameri
Hi guys,
I have the following XML file, which I use as a Data Source. In addition I also use a resource file (.properties - see the .txt File) for the translated labels. The goal is a cross tab, which has a dynamic amount of columns and a fixed amount of rows (labels). The result is in the attachment as image. The solution so far is to use a scripted Dataset, which is joined with another XML Dataset. This does not work properly and the solution is rather messy. Can anybody help me to find a good solution.
Thanks a lot
Regards
Fabrizio
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Did you make the properties file just for this? Or do you use it for other applications as well? If you're only using it for this could you just create a computed column in your dataSet and output the new label value using a case statement that checks the other column?