Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report Hyperlink Target
sgummuluru
I have following issue when deployed a report in liferay portlet. Attached is the screenshot of the issues.
When report link is clicked I want report to be replaced with in the window. Without having to over take the outside portlet. Setting properties to Parent/Self are not working. Let me know if you have any questions. Should I be forcing thsi else where?
Thanks for the help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
How do you have the portlet built now? Are you using the RE API?
Jason
JasonW
You also may want to look at this post:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/19800-birt-portlet-help/page__pid__65345__st__0&
;
sgummuluru
Thank you for the response. Would look into these, but we may have to write a hook in liferay to force the link behavior.
sgummuluru
Sorry forgot to answer your question. Built a simple jsp page to include liferay portlet.
sgummuluru
Is there a Java Script Wrapper or somthing that we can write around the link and force parent/self window as the target?
http://vmbirt:8900/iportal/iv?serverURL=http://vmbirt:8000&userid=user1&password=xyz&__report=/dol_cbp/finance/rpt_cop_nurse_bill.rptdocument&__target=_self
Thanks for the help!
JasonW
I will check into this. I assume you are using Actuate iServer? Have you looked at the JSAPI?
Jason
JasonW
I do not think this is supported in the viewer currently. You could have the report open a separate window or use the HTMLButton to launch js code to call JSAPI to replace the section, but this would have to be put in for every link.
Jason
sgummuluru
Thank you very much for the suggestions. Will try them out !